When the chill of winter descends, there's nothing more welcoming
than a nice, warm house to come home to.
Heating accounts for over half the average household's energy costs,
making it important to select the right heating method for your
needs. Not only can the wrong choice prove to be a costly mistake,
it can be an uncomfortable one.
Why heat with gas?
- Extremely fast warm up times throughout your entire home.
- Highly efficient, no how cold the temperature. With three, four and five star models, saving you money through lower energy bills.
- Gas provides the best value energy source available.
- Gas ducted heating works equally well through floor registers or down through ceiling vents.
- Prewarm your home.
- Heat specific areas only, i.e. bedroom, bathroom, lounge.
- Use controls manually or pre-set.
- Ten-speed variable fan to suit needs.
- Create and set up to five home comfort zones.
- Program zones on and off automatically up to twice a day.
- Conveniently override programmed times and zones with the Home and Away feature.
- Isolate heating zones to suit your family e.g. warm living areas through the day and then heat bedrooms at night.
- Reduce running costs
- Save on capital outlay - heating system individually designed to complement your lifestyle.
Not applicable to TB series.