Ducted airconditioning is surely the ultimate in comfort. Reverse
Cycle ducted models offer quiet, efficient operation, are easy to
maintain and operated via a wall mounted LCD controller.
- Perfect comfort throughout each room
- Visually appealing
- Concealed installation
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Quiet operation
- Easy-to-use LCD controller
- Single phase conventional/Inverters
- Three phase conventional
What's an inverter?
Through new, advanced technology, ducted inverter airconditioners
are more economical to operate and quieter to run than conventional
units. They can handle greater extremes in temperature, are smoother
and more stable in operation, and reach the desired temperature more
quickly than conventional airconditioners.
Warm/cool air is distributed to each room via fire rated ductwork
that exceeds Australian standards. Air is then directed to where it
is required through ceiling grills.
- Isolate heating/cooling zones to suit your family e.g. warm/cool living areas through the day then heat/cool bedrooms at night.
- Reduce running costs
- Save on capital outlay - heating-cooling system individually designed to complement your family's needs.